Registered Nurse- Cardiac Cath Lab- Full Time -Flex (Sign On Bonus)
Serves as a member of the cardiovascular catheterization team independently functioning in the performance of diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, hemodynamic monitoring, and insertion of implantable devices, EPS and structure heart procedures with minimal supervision.
• Two years’ experience in a CCL, or cardiovascular discipline, or two years of Critical Care/Emergency Room Experience.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Completion of Basic Arrhythmia and 12 Lead EKG course
• Completion of hemodynamic monitoring /ICU course
• Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment
Holds current BLS card from the American Red Cross.
Holds current ACLS card within six (6) months of employment
Current Florida License
Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
Preferred Certifications: RCIS – (Reg. Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist), CCRN, IABP Certification.