Registered Nurse, Cardiac Cath Lab, Per Diem, Day Flexible Shift
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Serves as a member of the cardiovascular catheterization team independently functioning in the performance of diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, hemodynamic monitoring, and insertion of implantable devices, EPS and structure heart procedures with minimal supervision.
• Two years’ experience in a CCL, or cardiovascular discipline, or two years of Critical Care/Emergency Room Experience.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
• Completion of Basic Arrhythmia and 12 Lead EKG course
• Completion of hemodynamic monitoring /ICU course
• Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment
• Holds current BLS card from the American Red Cross Association.
• Holds current ACLS card within six (6) months of employment
Current Florida License:
• Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
• RCIS – (Reg. Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist), CCRN, IABP Certification.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 124924