Registered Nurse, ICU/CCU
With competitive pay, comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, PLUS a sign-on BONUS, Wadley of Hope is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for ICU.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Arkansas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of ICU experience preferred
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled