Registered Nurse, Med Surg
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new position, join our team at Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope, a Steward Family Hospital! We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses.
Wadley Regional Medical Center at Hope offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical Insurance starting as low as $20.65 per pay period!
- 1x your annual salary of Life Insurance & AD&D at no cost to you!
- Short Term Disability at No Cost to You!
- Retirement Savings 401k through Fidelity with company matching!
- Our Tuition Reimbursement Program offers up to 100% reimbursement on covered degrees!
- New Employees are eligible for up to 20 days of Paid Time Off per year that can rollover!
In addition to the above, we also offer Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Voluntary Disability, Identity Protection, and several other Voluntary Insurance Plans.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Arkansas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of nursing experience
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
- The following certifications are required within 90 days of employment:
- NIHSS - ICU, SDU,ED, Med Surg
- ACLS - ICU, SDU, Med/Surg, ED
- COAP - ICU, ED, BHU
- ENPC - ICU, ED
- TNCC - ED
- ESI Triage - ED
- NIMS Training - ED RNs, Directors
- ABG Training - ICU, SDU, ED
- PALS -ED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled