Registered Nurse, Med Surg
With competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits packing including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, PLUS a sign-on BONUS, Wadley of Hope is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the Med/Surg Unit in Hope, Arkansas.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Arkansas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of ICU experience preferred
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled