Location: Good Samaritan Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/14/2020
RN MNA Operating Room - Four ten hour shifts with a 6:30-5 or 11-9:30 time
- Provides nursing care within the prevailing national and state standards of practice and the policies of the facility.
- Makes decisions regarding direct patient care needs and communicates appropriate information to the other team members.
- Helps to maintain equipment, supplies and cleanliness of the center as a whole.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Currently licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- CNOR certification preferred.
- BLS certifications required,
- Experience in a peri-operative setting required within the last 2 to 3 years. Specifically, operating room experience.
- Must be experienced in circulating, scrubbing, IV insertion, and pre and post anesthesia monitoring.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership and teaching capabilities.
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of this position.
- Scheduled hours and days are varied and flexible, and candidate must be flexible at all times to accommodate such.
- On Call required
- 2-3 years experience in a community setting OR, BLS required, CNOR preferred