Registered Nurse/RN - Stoughton, MA
Per Diem (As Needed)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Practices professional nursing under the general supervision of the Nurse Director and/or charge nurse, delivering quality patient care through the application of the nursing process; that is, through assessment of patient needs, interdisciplinary planning to meet those needs, direct intervention, evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention, and readjustment of the plan of care.
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current licensure to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Clinical experience of 6 months or greater as a Registered Nurse, or re-entry following a period of more than 5 years in which nursing was not practiced.
- Basic Life Support Certification