Registered Nurse, Recovery PACU, Full Time, Flex Shift (Sign On Bonus)
Delivers advanced professional and technical nursing care to Pediatric >2 years, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients during immediate post operative period. Nursing care complies with the objectives and policies of the hospital and utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Collaborates with medical staff and ancillary personnel when delivering age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with ASPAN standards. Performs nursing techniques for the comfort and well being of the patient. Prepares equipment and assists physicians during treatments and examination of patients. Required to work flexible hours and be on call nights and weekends and holidays.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
- Minimum one year PACU or critical care experience preferred, excellent physical assessment skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills in the English Language
- Visual and hearing senses must be adequate to assess/detect changes in human physiological condition
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Current Florida RN License
- Holds Basic Life Support (BLS) (American Heart Association)
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 119461