Registered Nurse - RN, Cardiac Cath Lab Bonus
Sign on Bonus - $20,000
Position Summary: The Cardiac Cath/Invasive Lab Registered Nurse plans, delivers and evaluates nursing care to designated patients under the direction and supervision of the Director and/or designee. Functions as a team leader and facilitator providing communications with other health team members in the Cardiac Cath/Invasive Lab. Performs direct and indirect functions in the Cardiac/Vascular Lab. Assists all Physicians/staff with clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular care (Invasive/surgical and interventional procedures)
- Able to function on all cardiac alerts and STEMI cases.
- Must be able to take call and be available within 30 min
- Licensed Registered Nurse, State of Florida
- One year hospital experience providing cardiac cath care in a dedicated Cardiac intervention Lab highly preferred
North Shore Medical Center is proud to be a part of the Steward Health Care Network with 39 community hospitals across 9 states with more than 43,000 employees. For over 60 years, North Shore Medical Center has brought exceptional medical care to Dade and Broward counties. With 357 beds, 400-plus medical staff, and more than 700 employees, North Shore excels with its Emergency Services, General Surgery, high-risk Maternity Care, Cancer Treatment, Cardiology Services, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and other top-rated services.
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health as well as your financial, career, and life goals. We believe our people are our strength and we take our employees’ health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits for your unique needs.
Our Values and Culture: Steward Health Care is a minority, physician-owned organization that fosters, cultivates, and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. No matter your role, being a member of the Steward family means you are making a difference every day.
We are committed to creating:
- A safe and respectful work environment. We want our employees to enjoy the same sense of care and belonging that we provide to our patients.
- Teams that celebrate, empower, and uplift people. A supportive, inclusive culture, where people flourish and thrive is one that everyone embraces and deserves.
- A culture of inclusivity and kindness. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated: treat them how they want to be treated. We believe, "If you can be anything in this world, be kind".