Registered Nurse, RN, Endoscopy Part Time
Registered Nurse, RN, Endoscopy - Part Time
$12,000 Sign on Bonus for Part Time
Delivers professional and technical Nursing care to adult and geriatric patients, undergoing endoscopic procedures for a variety of gastrointestinal conditions as well as assisting in Pulmonary Bronchoscopies. Moderate sedation provided when required in procedures. Nursing care delivered complies with the objectives and policies of the hospital and utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning implementation, and evaluation. Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams members to provide age/developmentally in accordance with unit standards. Prepares and maintains expensive, fragile equipment. Assists physician during procedures and documentation of the procedures by the Registered Nurse. Performs nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of the patient. Assists in planning, supervising and instructing Endoscopy technicians to assist with procedures and the cleaning of the scopes. Interacts closely with the physicians and ensures has all of the needed equipment for the case. Required to be on-call for emergency cases.
- Basic Arrhythmia
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in acute care facility, experience with endoscopic procedures preferred.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program Required
- Current Florida RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
- North Shore Medical Center is proud to be a part of the Steward Health Care Network with 39 community hospitals across 9 states with more than 43,000 employees. For over 60 years, North Shore Medical Center has brought exceptional medical care to Dade and Broward counties. With 357 beds, 400-plus medical staff, and more than 700 employees, North Shore excels with its Emergency Services, General Surgery, high-risk Maternity Care, Cancer Treatment, Cardiology Services, Stroke Treatment, Diagnostic Imaging, and other top-rated services.
- We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health as well as your financial, career, and life goals. We believe our people are our strength and we take our employees’ health seriously. From medical coverage and life insurance to retirement plans, paid time off and much more, Steward Health Care provides you with a variety of benefits for your unique needs.
- Our Values and Culture: Steward Health Care is a minority, physician-owned organization that fosters, cultivates, and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. No matter your role, being a member of the Steward family means you are making a difference every day.
- We are committed to creating:
- • A safe and respectful work environment. We want our employees to enjoy the same sense of care and belonging that we provide to our patients.
- • Teams that celebrate, empower, and uplift people. A supportive, inclusive culture, where people flourish and thrive is one that everyone embraces and deserves.
- • A culture of inclusivity and kindness. Don't just treat people how you want to be treated: treat them how they want to be treated. We believe, "If you can be anything in this world, be kind".