Registered Nurse RN Psych
$20,000 Sign on Bonus with a 2-year commitment!!
NEW RN PAY RATE INCREASES AND ENHANCED BENEFITS!!
At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. We are hiring Pennsylvania licensed RNs to work all shifts in our adult and child psychiatric inpatient department.
At Sharon Regional, we are committed to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for all aspects of the nursing process in the inpatient behavioral health units.
- Evaluates assigned adult and child patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care from admission to discharge.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Uses psychotherapeutic interventions individually and in group formats to assist patients in their recovery.
- Participates in the development of the interdisciplinary treatment plan, setting specific goals and interventions individualized to each patients' needs.
- Assists patients and their families to achieve satisfying and productive patterns of living through health education.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience preferred
- Crisis Management Course required (provided)
- CPR/BLS (provided)
- Background clearances (as required by law).
- Experience with behavioral health populations is preferred but not required. Training is provided through a comprehensive orientation program.
A competitive benefits package:
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
About Steward Health CareNearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.