Registered Nurse, Step Down -5th Floor, Per Diem, Flex Shift
The delivery of quality care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation/re-assessment. The provision of direct and indirect patient care in the Medical/Surgical, Telemetry or Step Down Unit. Communicates with physicians about changes in the patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- One (1) year acute care experience preferred
- Successful completion of Telemetry course/or experience in telemetry.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Current State (FL) Registered Nurse Licensure.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 128097