Registered Nurse - Stepdown / Full Time / 7A
The delivery of quality care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation/re-assessment. The provision of direct and indirect patient care in the Medical/Surgical, Telemetry or Step Down Unit. Communicates with physicians about changes in the patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activites.
- One (1) year acute care experience preferred
- Successful completion of Telemetry course/or experience in telemetry.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
- Current State (FL) Registered Nurse Licensure.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications