Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Stoughton, Massachusetts 02072
Schedule: Full Time, Evening Shift, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Pay: $34-$60 per hour
Shift Differentials - $3 Evenings, $2.50 additional for Weekends.
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
- Practices professional nursing under the general supervision of the Nurse Director and/or charge nurse
- Delivering quality patient care through the application of the nursing process
- Assessing of patient needs
- Interdisciplinary planning to meet those needs
- Direct intervention
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the intervention
- Readjustment of the plan of care
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current licensure to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Clinical experience of 6 months or greater as a Registered Nurse, or re-entry following a period of more than 5 years in which nursing was not practiced
- Current Basic Life Support
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values: