Registered Radiology Tech - Part Time
With 346 beds, the skilled staff at Trumbull Regional Medical Center has been providing quality care for over a century. Trumbull Regional Medical Center serves the health care needs of residents in Trumbull County and nearby communities. Trumbull Regional Medical Center offers a vast scope of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services from emergency, cardiac and critical care to orthopedic, childbirth, and other diagnostic and therapeutic services. A designated Level III Trauma Center; the hospital became the first in Ohio to achieve Chest Pain v5 accreditation, which is the highest-level accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. READ MORE HERE
Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology.
After orientation, up to3 month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
Current license by the state of Ohio as Radiologic Technologist by the Ohio Department of Health required.
Certification in Radiologic Technology by ARRT required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Applies knowledge of radiologic technology while accurately performing an exam.
2. Provides quality patient care.
3. Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
4. Operates equipment safely.
5. Participates in the education of Student Radiologic Technologists.
6. Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
7. Processes information in the appropriate areas.
- Instructs patient prior to all exams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.