At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making of every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and ever referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-2 years of work experience in a related field
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Background clearances (as required by law).
- Register’s patients and processes related paperwork.
- Duties include interviewing patients, preparing standard registration forms, and performing other admission or transfer related tasks.
- May be expected to perform clerical and secretarial work.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor and/or manager.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation time and Sick Time
Important COVID message
Please note, our Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.