Location: St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/12/2023
Under the direction the Director and of multiple principal investigator’s, coordinates clinical research protocol and quality improvement projects as well as evaluates research study participants in an office or a hospital setting prior to and following procedures. Assists in monitoring of research study participants
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 0-2 years experience in a health care setting as a research coordinator or a comparable position.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with organization of medical charts preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills required.
- Word-processing and computer data entry experience preferred.
- Shall be accountable for maintaining the confidentiality and security of all medical center related, clinical trial related, medical staff related and patient related data and information as per HIPPA standards.
- Shall be accountable for abiding by all relevant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining annual competencies, training, and certifications as required.
- Performs other related duties as requested.