Resp Therapist Cert CRT
This therapist administers physician prescribed treatments and uses various ventilatory devices in order to administer prescribed medicinal vapors and gases to the respiratory system of the patient. He/she maintains a patent airway for the patient during his/her stay in the hospital.
1. Post High School/Vocational Specialized training
2. Graduate of an approved respiratory therapy program.
1. Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
2. Registry suggested, but not mandatory
3. Must obtain and maintain a current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred upon hire. ACLS is mandatory within one year from hire if hired after 2/1/2011.