Resp Therapist Reg
Resisted Respiratory Therapist – Trumbull Regional Medical Center
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage*
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match*
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement*
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
*For Eligible employees
Responsible to Respiratory Care for accurate diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency services. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Associate’s degree in Respiratory Care required or the equivalent college credits accepted by the National Board for Respiratory Care required for registry exam.
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Care preferred.
- Current Ohio license as Respiratory Care Practitioner by Ohio Respiratory Care Board required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certifications are required within six (6) months of hire date.
Job Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Performs therapeutic procedures.
- Performs diagnostic procedures.
- Performs emergency procedures.
- Performs charge therapist responsibilities.
- Monitors departmental supplies and inventory.
- Completes required documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.