Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Nights
About Florence Hospital, Campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center
Florence Hospital, A Campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center, is a 36-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in Florence, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care, imaging services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. Equipped with the most advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of highly skilled health care professionals, Florence Hospital is committed to providing high quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
Responsible for providing cardiopulmonary (noninvasive and respiratory care) care services in accordance with physician orders, department policies and procedures. Facilitate work assignments, evaluations and quality of services, patient assessment and therapeutic recommendation.
- Current state Respiratory Therapist license as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred- Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification required
- NRP preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services
- Ability to use ABC machine, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, bedside PF screeners
- Ability to perform chest PT
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled