RN / 12hr / Behavioral Health / Nights *Excellent Pay*
**COMPETITIVE PAY & EXCELLENT BENEFITS**
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center has been providing behavioral health services since 1969. Our staff provide compassionate care using a holistic approach to children, adolescents, adults and seniors who require psychiatric and substance use care. Located in the heart of Phoenix, the Behavioral Health Center has 127 inpatient beds, a full spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient services, and an additional 20 inpatient geriatric beds located at Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa. We offer a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside underserved populations coping with complex behavioral health needs at varying levels of acuity.
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral and physical symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly to changes in patient's status.
- Is able to perform basic nursing functions under direction of Charge nurse.
- HS Diploma or GED
- BLS certification required
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled