RN Ambulatory PACU PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Registered Nurse - PACU
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Surgical Services Director and Clinical Coordinator, the Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Staff nurses render care to patients within an assigned unit. Administers medication and notes reactions, assists in maintaining highly specialized therapy with complicated equipment, assesses the patient's condition, medication and treatment. Performs routine and technical care to acutely ill patients. Directs and supervises the member of the nursing team carrying out the plan to participate in the provision of nursing care and revises the plan to meet changing needs of the patient. Reports frequently to the Clinical Coordinator or in his/her absence, the shift leader. All other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah required
- Crrent BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS and PALS certification required within 90 Days of hire date.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Previous PACU, ICU or ER experience is required
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.