RN Cardiac Services - FT 30 hours
Location: Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Posted Date: 8/28/2020
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care in Cardiac Services for both inpatient and outpatient populations. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicates with Cardiologist about changes in patient's status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Able to revise plan of care as indicated by the patient’s response to treatment and evaluate overall plan at each visit.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- MA RN Licensure
- Two or more year’s recent experience in critical care/cardiac care preferred.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification. Exp date:
- Cardiovascular knowledge, including telemetry monitoring;