RN Cardiac Step Down
Under the general supervision of the Critical Care Clinical Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in the Step-Down ICU is responsible for professional nursing care delivered to patients experiencing critical illnesses requiring admission to the Unit. The Registered Nurse in the Step-Down Unit supports the medical care of patients requiring care services under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous clinical nursing experience in Critical Care or minimum of one year Medical Surgical/ICU experience preferred. Preceptorship preferred.
- Certification in critical care nursing--i.e., CCRN-Preferred.
- Full-time – 36 hours a week
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.