At Sharon Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the holistic assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care. Care for patients in need of cardiology radiology procedures, specifically Nuclear Stress, CT, and MRI.
- Implements the nursing process using a collaborative multidisciplinary approach and age specific knowledge and skills to direct patient care in cardiac stress testing, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Holter monitor interpretation, Pacemaker Clinic and Tilt table testing.
- Uses critical thinking, creativity, and effective communication to avoid the development of problems, problem solve when they occur and integrate services across the continuum of care.
- Provides age-appropriate patient, family, staff, student, and community education for diagnostic cardiology
- Accurately identifies physiologic, hemodynamic, and electrocardiographic changes, interprets correctly and applies nursing interventions or physicians’ orders appropriately and in a timely manner
- Evaluates patient response to interventions and modifies plan of care appropriately. Provides accurate and concise documentation in the medical record, and communication with the physicians and other caregivers involved.
- Responds safely and effectively to emergencies in the assigned work area including but not limited to the use of CPR, ACLS.
- Prioritizes workload and delegates appropriately to meet patient and department needs in a cost-effective manner. Communicates with the department head when unable to complete workload or if assistance is needed.
- Actively participates in department and health system cost/quality improvement efforts. Offers suggestions for process improvement and communicates customer relations issues. Accurately documents clinical and financial components of care
- Demonstrates and maintains a working knowledge of technical equipment, medications, and other interventions. Completes required competencies
The above statements reflect the general duties and are not to be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments
- Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License
- BLS, ACLS, & NIHSS
- High School diploma - BSN preferred
- Background checks as required by law
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Important COVID message
Please note, Sharon Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.