RN Case Manager Gero Psych - SLRMC
**Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
**401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Working in collaboration with all healthcare disciplines to ensure a continuum of appropriate and timely services.
- Assuming primary case responsibility for documentation of appropriate medical necessity and level of care assignment for inpatient, observation, or outpatient status.
- Communicating with physician, ancillary staff, and payers, and assisting in arranging transfers or alternate placement when indicated.
- Coordinating with Case Managers and other allied health professionals to ensure that quality care is provided and that outcomes are achieved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assisting in the development of case management metrics to identify opportunities to improve care, including utilization patterns, readmissions and patient care outcomes.
- Promoting appropriate Post hospital utilization of resources, including transitional care, adequate education of patient and caregivers, in an effort to decreased incidence of readmissions and improve patient outcomes.
- Supporting hospital goals and objectives in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- RN and prior Case Management experience or CM Certification.
- Must be skilled in assessing, planning, and implementing patient care.
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or AHA or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.