RN Cath Lab Per Diem Days
Up to 10K Sign on Bonus!
RN – Cath Lab
The Cath Lab RN provides professional nursing care with respect to the patient /guests expectations, cultural, spiritual and age specific individual needs as it relates to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. The Registered Nurse will be responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care in compliance with the philosophy of the facility, standards of practice and regulations of governing bodies. Requires commitment "on call" assignments. Must be onsite within 30 mins for STEMI call.
Years of Related Experience:
- Minimum: 0-1
- Preferred: 2-4
- Current/Active Florida Registered Nurse License (RN) OR Approved Multi-State License
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Education: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates Degree
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.