RN Cath Lab - PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Cath Lab Registered Nurse
- Provides direct patient care in the Cardiac Cath lab setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patients clinical condition.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Performs general nursing duties in all patient care areas under the guidelines of department policy and procedures.
- One (1) to two (2) years of ICU or ER Experience required.
- Cath Lab Experience highly preferred.
- Current RN License in the State of Utah required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.