RN Cath Lab
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two ca
Responsible for the day to day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on unit to include but not limited to leadership of unit, assign patient care to staff based on acuity, skill and or skill of staff. Position will provide direction to staff, identify staff areas of opportunity and/or success. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years of experience
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree; 3+ years of experience
- Required License/certification: Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- Required SKILL SET: Basic computer skills; Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs; Ability to adapt to change. Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties. Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled