RN Charge PCU Full Time Days 7a-7p (P112)
Provides shift leadership and coordination. In addition, provides direct and indirect care to patients. Using the nursing process, the Charge Nurse will assess patients; plan care based on a nursing diagnosis or care needs of the patient; implement the plan of care, evaluate the plan of care given, and document appropriately. The Charge Nurse is also responsible for directing other assigned personnel on the nursing unit, meeting the established standards of nursing practice and collaborating with other members of the health care team.
Education: Graduate from a School of Nursing.
Experience: Minimum 1-year clinical experience preferred.
Licensure: Current Florida license.
Other: Current BLS, ACLS
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.