RN Critical Care Float PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provides direct patient care in critical care units, ICU, ER, and Telemetry, as needed, during a regularly scheduled full time 12 hour shift.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients condition or response to treatment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult
- Must have current license as a Registered Nurse in Utah.
- Must have current ACLS and PALS
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
- Must have at least 2 years RN experience in the ER, ICU, and/or Telemetry.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.