RN Critical Care Float - SLRMC
-$38/hr starting wage, pay is based on experience
-Generous shift differentials for nights, weekends and extra shifts
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible postions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you'll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Health, Men's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Registered Nurse – Critical Care Float
Provides direct patient care in the ICU, ER, Telemetry, and other Critical Care Areas as needed, during a regularly scheduled full time 12 hour shift. Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient. Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients condition or response to treatment. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- Must have current license as a Registered Nurse in Utah, or be license eligible.
- Must have current ACLS, PALS,and BLS issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card to your application is strongly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and writer
- Must have at least 2 years in combined nursing experience in the ER, ICU, and Med/Surg units.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.