RN ED WEO
With competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, PLUS a sign-on BONUS, Wadley Regional Medical Center is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the Emergency Department.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas or current Compact State license
- One (1) year of Emergency / Critical Experience REQUIRED
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled