About Florence Hospital
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Min. 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS & ACLS Certificatiom
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled