RN Emergency - Davis Hospital
-Generous shift differentials for nights, weekends and extra shifts
-Great health benefits with zero co-pay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Registered Nurse - ER
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Nursing Director and Clinical Coordinator, the Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation on the delivery of care of the patient. The RN assumes responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other ancillary members of the health care team. The staff nurse is responsible for carrying out the care plan, administers medications and response, assists in maintaining highly specialized therapy with the appropriate equipment, assessment and treatment, and discharged with appropriate instructions. Continuity of care will be provided by the RN until the patient is either admitted or discharged. Other duties as assigned.
Will work both at the main hospital campus (Layton) and the Weber (Roy) ER as needed.
- Must have RN experience in the ER. ER Care Tech, EMT or Paramedic experience may be considered.
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS certification required.
- Must obtain PALS and Conscious Sedation within 90 days of hire.
- Requires a calm demeanor while working in stressful situations.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.