RN - Enterostomal Therapy/Endoscopy - Part Time, Day Shift
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Enterostomal Therapy/ Endoscopy. The primary assignment is Enterostomal Therapy – assessing and treating wounds and skin of inpatients. Also covers Endoscopy unit in pre and post procedure phases.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the
job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be
inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required
to perform essential functions. Previous experience as an RN preferred.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required. Current BLS is required for
every RN. Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.
As a Steward, we'll reward you with:
Highly competitive compensation rates
Full-time and Part-time competitive comprehensive health insurance packages (med, dental, vision, RX, FSA, LTD, STD,
401k with an employer match
Lucrative PTO Plans
Extended illness Plans
Free or Reduced Tuition (Restrictions may apply)
Shift differentials/bonus Time
X and Z Time
Exclusive employee discounts
Annual employee engagement events
An array of advancement opportunities