RN - First Assist OR Circulator Contract Nurse $65+ Hr - Rockledge
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement & Housing Allowance (where applicable), Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Looking for an OR Circulator First Assist contract Nurse at Rockledge!
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing program, a valid license to practice in the State.
- Minimum of two years RN OR Circulator nursing experience and First Assist experience.
- Current RN licensure issued by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State to practice professional nursing.
- The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning, and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs.
- The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130301