Location: Morton Hospital
Posted Date: 5/20/2020
- Documents initial and ongoing patient assessment in a complete, concise, and timely manner according to policy and procedure of MHMC.
- Develops and modifies and effective, comprehensive, and individualized plan of care including discharge planning for assigned patients, utilizing standards of care developed by MHMC.
- Applies knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served, i.e.: infant pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
- Initiates and coordinates patient teaching according to identified needs.
- Integrates, delegates, and coordinates patient care using interdisciplinary approach.
- Delegates responsibilities for care, when applicable, and makes assignments according to skills of caregiver.
- Evaluates patient responses to interventions according to established policy and procedure of MHMC.
- Demonstrates an ability to plan and supervise other patient caregivers in providing patient care on unit while functioning as a professional role model.
- Demonstrates the ability to exercise independent judgment in times of need and emergency situations and evaluates the results of actions taken.
- Administers medication and perform treatments, utilizing principles of aseptic technique to assigned patient according to the established policy and procedure of MHMC.