RN - Full Time, 6a-6:30p - Hillside Rehab Hospital
Responsible to Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital of Ohio for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values.
Responsible to Nursing Services for supporting the nursing philosophy and providing high quality, comprehensive
patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the
job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be
inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required
to perform essential functions. Previous experience as an RN preferred.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION
Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required. Current BLS is required for
every RN. Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.