RN - full time ACC
Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida—the Space Coast.
As Melbourne Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Opened in 2002, Melbourne Regional Medical Center is unique, inside and out. All 119 private rooms are designed for patient comfort and satisfaction. Melbourne Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an Operating Room expansion in which we excited to better serve the community.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team. Performs an accurate physical, emotional, and psychosocial assessment of assigned patients within established time guidelines.
- Initiates appropriate plan of care and nursing intervention of assigned patients in a timely fashion.
- Updates plan of care as necessarily based on continually assessment of patient response to care; demonstrates sound clinical judgement adaptable of patient changing needs.
- Utilizes appropriate teaching/instruction methods for assigned patients.
- Takes responsibility for all patient care assignments while maintaining quality assurance standards.
- Demonstrates an ability to respond and to provide direction in changing workload, during crisis and emergency situations.
- Reviews work in progress to ensure that all treatments, medications, and diagnostic tests ordered by the physicians are expeditiously and properly carried out. Conducts pre-op physical assessment and notes all data accurately. Initiates an Anesthesia consult when necessary.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Joint Commission accredited hospital
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography)
- Joint Commission accredited in Lab
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Sick, vacation, and holiday time