RN Hiring Mixer Event - 40 Nurses in 40 Days - Sign-on Bonus
We are kicking off 2022 with a hiring event - 40 Nurses in 40 Days and earn a $10,000 sign on bonus for experienced RNs.
About this event
Do you want to be part of a team that is transforming health care on the Southside of San Antonio? And earn a $10,000 bonus while caring for the needs of our community?
Join us for any of the 6 events we are hosting, every Thursday beginning January 6, to learn how you can be a part of the team that is raising the standard of health care in our community.
WHAT'S NEW AT TEXAS VISTA MEDICAL CENTER?
- New Competitive pay bands in 2022 for all nurses.
- New owners, we are a physician owned and professionally led hospital.
- Leaders committed to supporting you.
- 8 New physicians committed to care on the Southside.
- Teaching hospital for UIW School of Nursing and School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Join us for any of these upcoming hiring events and meet nursing leaders from various departments.
- Thursday, January 6 - Critical Care/PCU leaders
- Thursday, January 13 - Behavioral Health leaders
- Thursday, January 20 - Med Surg/Tele leaders
- Thursday, January 27 - Women's Health/Maternity leaders
- Thursday, February 3 - Critical Care/PW leaders
- Thursday, February 10 - Nursing leaders from all departments will be on hand to welcome you.
7167 Somerset Road
San Antonio, TX 78211
Please join us for any of these events regardless of your interest, experience or background.
For more information visit https://www.texasvistamedicalcenter.org/careers or call Anthony "Rene" Reyna at 210-797-5043.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.