RN ICU/CCU, Per Diem, Nights
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities):
• Strong critical thinking skills & ability to work in a stressful fast-paced environment
• Ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition.
• Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others
• A year experience in nursing particularly Telemetry preferred
• Clinical competence
• Basic computer knowledge
• Successful completion of Critical Course preferred
• Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)
• Current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure.
• Current Basic (BLS) Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
• Current Advanced (ACLS) Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association
• Basic arrhythmia skill required prior to start in the unit, or critical care experience