Location: Wadley Regional Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/26/2023
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the Intensive Care Unit.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Texas or current Compact State license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One Year of Critical Experience REQUIRED
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121053