RN ICU - FT Nights 36 hours
Location: Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Posted Date: 3/2/2020
Job Summary: Nashoba Valley Medical Center has an opening for dedicated RN to join our dedicated team in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current MA Registered Nurse Licensure
- Two or more years of recent critical care experience preferred
- Successful completion of critical care course
- Current ACLS and BCLS certification.