RN ICU Per Diem
The ICU RN provides care in a 20 bed unit to cardiac, medical, and post surgical patients in a state-of-the-art environment that includes an electronic medical record and the most advanced medical technology available. Preferred skills include balloon pump, LVAD and ICP monitoring. ACLS required. Must be committed to providing excellent service to all of our customers, be team oriented and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. Tempe St Luke’s Hospital ICU is a 9 bed unit.
Come and join a dedicated team where your contribution is recognized and appreciated by patients, coworkers, and leadership!
Associates Degree in Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Required: One year of RN experience working in ICU/ CVICU
- Preferred: Three years of RN experience working in ICU/ CVICU
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona in good standing (or able to obtain)
- BCLS & ACLS current
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled