RN - ICU - PRN - MPMC
- Provides direct patient care in an ICU setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including:
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- Current RN License.
- Must obtain ACLS certification within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Must have previous ICU experience.
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at Mountain Point Medical Center.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Mountain Point Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 122551