RN - IV Therapy - Part Time - MPMC
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Provides Nursing care in an infusion environment.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult
- Current RN License in the State of Utah- BLS Certification issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- One year med/surg or Rehab experience.
- IV/Infusion experience prefered.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, verbal and written.