RN - L&D Contract Nurse $65+ HR - Miami
Offering Premium Pay, Customizable Contracts, Travel Reimbursement & Housing Allowance (where applicable), Guaranteed Hours, and more!
Currently Hiring a Labor and Delivery L&D contract night nurse at North Shore Medical Center
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 years L&D RN Hospital Experience.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing program, a valid license to practice in the State.
The Travel RN will work an assignment in a nursing department of competency within a designated facility as needed.
- The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning, and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs.
- The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance, Transitions Program, 401(k)
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 130810