RN - L&D Full Time Nights 7p - 7a
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
About the Shift:
7p - 7a Full Time nights for L&D
About the Position:
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse Licensure from an accredited Nursing Program.
- One or more years of recent Labor and Delivery/Newborn Nursery experience preferred.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Fetal monitoring certification from AWHONN.
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled