With competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K and generous amounts of Paid Time Off just to list a few, PLUS a sign-on BONUS for experienced nurses, Wadley Regional Medical Center is where you want to be!
We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Registered Nurses for the Labor and Delivery Unit.
At Wadley, we are committed to your continued education and professional development with exceptional opportunities for experienced RNs.
Specific qualifications include:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited school of nursing, required
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current RN license for the State of Arkansas or current Compact State license
- Minimum of ONE year Labor and Delivery experience.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ACLS required within 90 days
- Experience working with electronic medical records systems
- Ability to effectively multitask in an ever-changing environment
- Consistent work history and longevity with previous employers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled